Health and Safety Plan
Facility Covid-19 Health and Safety Plan
Effective July 1, Edmonton Soccer Association has removed restrictions regarding masks and closures of bleachers, in line with current Government of Alberta and Alberta Health Services recommendations. For any questions, please reach out to us using the "Contact Us" section to the left.
(Acknowledgement below to be completed by team booking representative)
1. Staff are required to wear masks/face shields when interacting with the public or when staff are unable to maintain a 2 metre separation amongst themselves.
2. All facility staff will have their temperature checked at the start of their shift and, if sick, or displaying other contagious symptoms (coughing, runny nose, sneezing), will be sent home in accordance with AHS guidelines.
3. Enhanced cleaning and disinfecting protocol is in place. This consists of the disinfecting of all touchable areas including goal posts, corner flags, pylons and portable washrooms after every session.
4. There will be a 30 minute buffer between all scheduled bookings to allow time for proper disinfecting. Players are to remain in their vehicles and not access the fields until 15 minutes prior to their scheduled start time.
5. Teams will be responsible for disinfecting all shared equipment, including soccer balls.
6. Portable hand washing and soap units will be added for each portable washroom, once available.
7. The clubhouse and dressing rooms will remain closed to the public until further notice.
8. The patio will remain open in accordance to AHS and the AB Government.
9. Capacity limits will be enforced in accordance to AHS and the AB Government.
10. No more than one family member per participating child is allowed. Other family members can remain in the car/parking lot provided they maintain the required social distance. Staff have the discretion to allow more family members to watch, ONLY if the facility maximum is not met.
11. All spectators must maintain a 2 metre separation, minimum, around the perimeter of the field. Bleachers are currently closed.
12. Contact tracing register is to be completed by all users and family members unless patron can prove use of the ABTraceTogether app. Anyone failing to provide information will be denied access to the facility.
13. Participants will be required to sign a waiver and Covid declaration form prior to their first booking.
14. The use of fields must be in accordance with approved Alberta Soccer (or other sport governing body) and Alberta Health Services return to train/play protocols.
Anyone not adhering to the required social distancing protocol may be subject to discipline. Teams will be responsible for their spectators.